Digitalisation and the challenge it poses are now dealt with by HR departments on a daily basis. Issues currently include “workforce of the future”, upskilling, digital fitness assessments, implementing HR cloud solutions such as WorkDay or Successfactors, shared legal services, HR HUB concepts and risks relating to sham self-employment. All this is on top of routine business, major projects such as M&A, PMI or transformation projects such as carve-outs, out- and insourcing or conventional forms of restructuring. Litigation, which is often unavoidable, is another potential distraction from a company’s real core tasks and strategically important tasks. So it’s important for day-to-day working for companies to keep up to date on legislation and case law. This is where we come in with our PwC digital seminars and training on HR and employment law.
- Ensuring long-term global success and avoiding cost-related risks
- Meeting complex compliance regulations and adapting to legislative and statutory requirements
- Dealing with a wide range of issues in a time-scarce environment
What we offer
Our web-based employment and legal residence law training programme is created and run by our experienced PwC speakers. Their cross-sectoral understanding and many years of expertise come to the force here. This allows us to offer an exclusive, personalised seminar package for your company and your employees.
Our online training programme currently cover the following areas:
- German Employment and Labour Law
- International assignments (secondments) – global mobility
- Impact of reformed EU Secondment Directive
- Employing nationals of third countries in Germany/visa and immigration
- Business traveller workshop
- Practice-based online training tailored to your requirements
- Speakers with wide-ranging, cross-departmental expertise gained through close collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
- Broad bandwidth on various topics
- Flexible timing and participant numbers
- Trial modules available
What we contribute
Our experts on employment law, visa and immigration have wide-ranging expertise, ensuring interesting webinars on topics relevant to you in practice. We also offer the option of compiling an individualised training program for your company that picks up on various topics and is tailored to your preferences. You can choose from the following packages which are available in German and English:
- Information material
- Online training
- Webex with opportunities for interaction
We are flexible and would be pleased to discuss the most suitable topic and the format that best suits the target group.