Staying on the safe side: location-independent certifications and authentications.
The notarial certification and contract review of legal transactions provides the parties involved with both legal and evidence-based security. It serves to protect against errors and disadvantages in legal matters. In this way, subsequent ambiguities and legal disputes can be avoided. Our notary’s office provides comprehensive advice on all matters relating to company law, real estate law, family law, inheritance law, pension provision and gifts. Our notaries – who possess many years of experience in the field of notarial certification and authentication – are available to you regardless of location – including using the latest possibilities of online certification or authentication in corporate law – and will find the right, individual solution for you.
We advise on:
- Corporate law – including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and capital measures
- The notarisation of real estate transactions – including dedicated advice on real estate law
- Conversions under the Conversion Act (Umwandlungsgesetz)
- Activities in connection with company incorporation efforts (including online), general meetings and reorganisations using online trade register applications
- All topics relating to the structuring and implementation of asset succession
- Many other questions in connection with notarial activities
*In Germany, notaries hold a public office. These notaries, therefore, carry out their work under their own responsibility and outside the sphere of activity of our company/network